An authentic, used,
prayer rug, measuring approximately 120 x 57 cm without the tassels, from a 3 meter green runner carpet that was used in the Haram al-Makki by the Holy Ka'aba. It was removed during the time of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, the custodian of the two holy mosques, from the Ka’aba area in the year 1435 hijri (2013). The carpet comes with a Rumi's Garden
certificate that states what it is and where it was sourced from.